OMC Outdoor Products’ eco-friendly rotational-molded tanks are specifically designed maximum buoyancy for floating boat-lifts. AVOID USING tapered dock floats which do not provide the same functionality, design, and wall thickness required for maximum buoyancy and efficiency. Circular and tapered tanks require more material to achieve the same buoyancy as our tanks- and are much more expensive.
All tanks are specially in-plant air-tested ensuring the highest of quality and do not leak. If you are not sure which specific tank best suits your needs, ask us and we can help.
Several designs are available from shallow to deep water for new and replacement floating boat-lifts.
- Constructed of roto-molded virgin polyethylene resin.
- Resistant to salt water, fuel, and marine growth.
- Standard colors: Blue and Black.
- Uniform, consistent thickness. No “soft” spots.
- Slots heavy-molded for easy and durable mounting.
- Tanks include 1” pre-inserted pipe-thread hose fitting.
- Additional colors available upon request.
|34-17002||60"L x 34"W x 20"H||1,400 lbs||120 lbs|
|37-17001||60"L x 34"W x 20"H||1,650 lbs||130 lbs|
|37-17004||72"L x 34"W x 30"H||2,500 lbs||150 lbs|
|37-17003||72"L x 48"W x 36"H||4,300 lbs||200 lbs|
Tanks come in either blue or black. Additional custom colors available (MOQ required.)
OMC Outdoor Products carries only the best quality by-pass motors for appropriate balance of maximum air-flow (CFM) performance and efficiency
- High-Performance CFM 2-stage motor outperforms 3-stage motors while maintaining all-important low ampage.
- Liquid displacement channel and sealed-end bearings for maximum moisture and erosion protection.
- Motors equipped with motor-can hold-down bracket for added security.
By-Pass Blower Motors and Covers
|20-2093A||120v High-Performance 2-Stage motor with hold-down bracket|
|20-2027||Motor can hold-down bracket|
|36-16004||Abs Motor Cover|
OMC Outdoor Products has selected hoses that are best designed for endurance, quality, and guaranteed maximum air-flow for floating boat-lifts. OMC Outdoor Products does not use sub-standard hoses that easily kink or bend which cause air-flow restriction from the Controller to the Boat-Lift Tank. Made in the U.S.A.
Boat-Lift Air Hoses
Hoses fit standard 1" hose and tank barbs/fittings. Hoses come in standard 400’ reels.
|34-14001||1”ID PVC-Blend Hose||Blue|
|34-14014||1”ID PVC-Blend Hose||Black|
Tank and Hose Fittings
Don’t forget to include these required items and accessories for boat-lift tanks and hoses.
|34-13008||#16 Tridon Stainless Steel Clamps|
|22-4003||1” Galvanized Hose Barb|
|22-5003||1” PVC Hose Barb|
|22-5004||1” PVC Barb Tee|
|22-5005||1” Hose Splice|
|22-5006||1” PVC Barbed 90 deg. Elbow|